- Volume :2 Issue: 02 March 2020 - Traditional Puppetry of Maharashtra State, India
- Volume :1 Issue: 04 February 2020 - Traditional Puppetry of Karnataka State, India
- Volume :1 Issue: 03 January 2020 - Traditional Puppetry of Kerala State, India
- Volume :1 Issue: 02 December 2019 - Odisha - The land of all forms of Puppets.
- Volume :1 Issue: 01 November 2019 - Traditional Puppetry of Telangana State, India.
Sphoorthi Newsletter - Puthalika Patrika Puppetry E-Magazine.
Ravan Chhaya- a Traditional Shadow Puppetry of Odisha State, India
Shadow puppet theatre is different from all other folk art forms. Ravana Chhaya, literally ‘the shadow of Ravana’, is more than a 6000-year-old shadow puppet show of Odisha State. The show starts at night with a good tradition of breaking the coconut and oﬀering to Lord Ganehsa- commences with Sri Ganesha Vandana- song/hymns singing on Lord Ganesha, Ganesha is the Lord who clears oﬀ all the obstacles. Also hymns are sung on Lord Rama. The soul of a Ravana-Chhaya performance is its music. The style of Singing blends the folk and classical Odissi traditions. The show follows the Odia poetry collection, Vichitra Ramayana written by Vishwanath Khuntia, a seventeenth-century poet.